

God has been working in our lives and bringing on new adventures. I for one, have peacefully resigned from my position at the Boys and Girls Club and I am now working at PNC Bank. Nick on the other hand, has begun looking into becoming a Certified Solar Installer. Nick and his company, are very excited about this opportunity and we all feel that this is right up his ally. :)
Lucky for us, living in the Sunshine State allows us to have the US Solar Institute about 2 hours away. So, Nick got right to it and began looking at his options and enrolled in his first 40 hour Solar Class coming up in February. To become certified, he will have to take three 40 hour classes and if he is chosen, he will be able to intern at a Solar Farm. I haven't seen Nick so excited about going to school! I've even caught him already doing some of his assigned readings! lol! I've posted the website of the solar institute in case you were interested in learning more of what Nick will be doing. :)
http://ussolarinstitute.com
1 comment:
How exciting!!! Good job Nick!
Post a Comment